Here are all the most common questions that we usually receive.
If you still can't find the answer you are looking for, don't hesitate to send us an inquiry by clicking Contact.
Question 1: "How can I learn how to solve a Rubik's Cube?"
– Easiest way is YouTube. We recommend MrCube68's tutorial in Croatian (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE9C3C56744144797) or The Cubicle's in English (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t1OL2zN0LQ).
Question 2: "How can I learn how to solve a Rubik's Cube faster?"
– We recommend following YouCuber's to practice and make your skills better. One of them is J Perm Jedan od takvih kanala je J Perm (https://www.youtube.com/jperm) and his website – https://jperm.net/
Question 3: "Where can I buy a better Rubik's Cube?"
– Since we are located in EU, we suggest a few EU only stores. Those are Master Cube Store (https://mastercubestore.com/) and Cuboss (https://cuboss.com/). If you want to buy from the US stores, we recommend The Cubicle (https://www.thecubicle.com/) or SpeedCubeShope (https://speedcubeshop.com/). Our suggestion is to buy from the EU based stores because of possible tarrifs and VAT.
If you want to buy any cubes in a physical store in Croatia, unfortunately there is none. Only alternative is Muller store which sometimes has available cubes Nex Cube (availability depends on store and location) for relatively good price.
As a cube with best price to quality ratio we recommend MoYu RS3M 2020, but you are free to buy any brands - GAN, MoYu, QiYi and others.
Question 4: "Will there be any competitions soon?"
– Competitions are being held at least 2 times per year in Croatia. Please follow our social media to be up to date with all competition news.
Question 5: "Will there be any workshops and hangouts?"
– Workshops are only being held in Osijek and are for those who never solved a Rubik's Cube. If there are any hangouts, we will notify everyone on our social media, same as for workshops.
Question 6: "Do you have a branch in Zagreb?"
– The main operational area of the Association currently is city of Osijek. We currently don't have any branches in city of Zagreb.
Question 7: "How can I become a member of the Association?"
– We are currently not accepting any new memberships. If we have any changes, we will notify everyone.
Question 8: "We are interested in collaboration with you for one project."
– We are glad to hear that! Feel free to contact us via web page Contact and we will handle all the details there :)